Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Parade

The Holy Cross cheerleaders were asked to be in the local Christmas parade with the student counsel and band. Jillian was so excited to be participating!  We got her to the school so she could ride the bus with the other kids, and Jake and I followed behind (Rick had to work) and found a good seat on the curb.  We had the Kinder Monkey with us so that we could snap a few pictures of Jillian with the monkey after the parade.  Jake had a matching monkey, so we brought him along too.
 
Waiting for the parade to start.  Of course we had to buy some glow sticks!



 And its starting!!
I couldn't get any good pictures of the girls cheering - my camera was acting all wonky.  But this is their group.

After the parade, I was trying to get just one photo of the two of them both looking at the camera with non-goofy smiles on their faces.   Silly, goofy kiddos!



No comments:

Post a Comment