This month, my boss had a party at his house. He invited a ton of people, including everyone from our office and all of our kids. He rented a gigantic water slide, and the kids had a ton of fun. One of my co-workers brought a face-painting kit and painted faces of all the kids. Jake didn't want to have his face painted, and when Jillian sat down to get her face painted, she told the lady it burned. So, like any lawyer, my co-worker wouldn't paint on her face anymore. Of course, Jillian was disappointed, but we did convince my co-worker to paint a butterfly on Jillian's hand. So, I promised both kids that I'd paint their faces the next day. Which I did! Jillian wanted to have a rainbow butterfly, and Jake wanted Captain America's shield. I think they turned out pretty cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment