Jillian's class took their last field trip this week. They went to the other campus and had a safety day. Jillian was mostly excited about riding the school bus! (I met the bus at the school so that I could get a picture of her getting off the bus.) She thought it was great, but bumpy!
The school brought in a bunch of public safety workers and health care workers. The kids heard from a fireman, policeman, nurse, and martial arts instructor. During the nurse portion, the kids put powder on their hands ("GERMS!") that showed up under the black lights, and then washed their hands. Afterwards, they put their hands under the lights to see how well they'd washed. I think they were all surprised at how long and hard they needed to wash their hands to get the germs off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment