Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ready for their first soccer game!  Aren't they cute??!


Coach Rick and Assistant Coach Greg, with Drew and Jillian.  Drew goes to Holy Cross, but he's at the other campus, so he and Jillian don't know each other.  In kind of a "small world" situation, at the first game, Drew's mom and I realized that we know each other from our Bunco group.  I didn't know that her son was playing soccer, and at the practices, I'd only ever seen Greg.  So it was a surprise!

This little red head is Riley, and she is a rock star soccer player.  She scored more goals than anyone else (well, really, more than everyone else combined...).  She'll be going to Holy Cross in the fall for kindergarten.

Look at that boy run!





Jake's best bud Jayce came to cheer him on for the first game!



Jillian got her first bloody nose at the game.  It was barely bleeding, but it counts!


No comments:

Post a Comment